support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Sunday, September 09, 2007

PICS: Rudy Giuliani in Houston

Rudy Giuliani stops by the mikemcguff.com blog sort of.

The reality is I just got back from taking pictures of Republican presidential candidate and former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani at his Buffalo Grille breakfast stop in Houston. I had no excuse not to go to this, it is practically across the street from the station and I am on duty this weekend.

See some raw photos on my Flickr


There are a lot more of my pics and some video of Rudy Giuliani in Houston on abc13.com.





CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here