support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, August 06, 2007

VIDEO: My appearance on 950 KPRC-AM



Here is some of my appearance on Mojo 950 KPRC-AM with the High Tech Texan Michael Garfield. We talked about all kinds of things and as you might imagine blogging was one of them.

Thanks to all of the comments, positive and negative, I received after the appearance.

Also thanks to Ed Brandon for calling in! That's the power of Facebook. I said in my status that I would be on the radio, he saw it and listened.

You'll be able to hear this broadcast again this coming Saturday at 3pm on 950 KPRC
.

BTW, I used a Flip Video camera to tape this video. Not bad huh? You should see the uncompressed version pre-YouTube - even better.

CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here