support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Wayne Dolcefino gets a blog!

Today we unveil the latest abc13.com blog and it will be written by 13 Undercover's Wayne Dolcefino. Check it out at http://undercoverblog.abc13.com.

You know this should be interesting.

Stop by and take a look and let me know if you find any errors in my setup. Plus, do you like the banner?

UPDATE
Kevin Whited wins the prize. The prize of telling me I'm an idiot. He spotted a mistake and I want to publicly thank him. Now go read blogHOUSTON and Publiustx. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here