support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The rise of the new media?

So much attention has been given to the fact that someone like Ed Brandon announced his retirement on a blog. He could have gone anywhere to do this, but he chose a blog.

Then there is the fact that the Houston Chronicle, one of the nation's largest newspapers, was willing to do an entire article citing a free Blogger blog. That amazes me. I think I'm framing that!

The media is heading into uncharted waters and I'm proud to be riding that new wave.

One day I can look back at that article and say that was when the revolution really began for me. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here