support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

PICS: My Houston Marathon pictures

I've seen a lot of Houston Marathon photos on Flickr. Not bad. But I took my pictures on a truck right in front of the full marathon leaders during the race!

Now that's getting right in the action.

Check out my other pictures from the finish line. I didn't even break a sweat.

Make sure to enlarge the pictures to their full size.

More of my pictures can be found at abc13.com. Once there, you can watch video of a particular runner cross the finish line with our searchable database.

Laurence, go type Garfield in!
Kevin, look up Callie! CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here