support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Download the mikemcguff blog wallpaper

Download this mikemcguff blog wallpaper and you will never forget to stop by ever again!

This is a picture I took on Christmas Eve of our cat Sampson. I realized that with a good camera like the Nikon D50, even accidental pictures can turn out well.

My wife and I have both been using this picture as desktop wallpaper. Not only is it a cool picture, but the framing works so that you can throw all of your icons in the empty space on the left hand side of the screen.

Get the wallpaper here.

CatCall should be all over this! CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here