support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, July 21, 2006

MusicHawk - a new music social network

If you are a regular reader of this blog, you've probably figured out I am a Baylor Bear. So have others. And to prove I support fellow alumni members, I'm posting an email I received from Jeff King about a new site called MusicHawk:
I'm a Baylor Graduate (Dec, 92) and I thought you may have some interest in a company i've started named MusicHawk http://www.musichawk.com . MusicHawk is a music social network or more simply put an online music community.

Check it out and let me know what you think. Also, if your interested you can add a MusicHawk BandBlob to your blog or website.
So there you go. Try it out and let us know what you think. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here