support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, December 30, 2005

The Dave E. Crockett Podcast covers the mikemcguff blog!

This blog's discussion on former Houston radio talent Dave E. Crockett's podcast made a difference. Crockett contacted me and wants help in adding an RSS feed.

That's a great step for him to take. An RSS feed will ultimately get him a larger audience. So I told him to contact the Godfather of Houston Podcasting, Russell Holliman.

In the meantime, Crockett's new podcast is online (I said I'd be his temporary RSS feed right?) and he talks about a bunch of things like:

- mikemcguff blog
- Brokeback Mountain
- What he'd do to 106.9 The Point (KHPT) if he could program it


I really like Crockett's podcast because he knows how to put on a show. He has a lot of radio experience (KLDE, KKBQ, KHMX among others) and he's an overall great entertainer. And like I said before, he doesn't hold back on his strong opinions about today's radio industry and how it could be better. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here