support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Bob Nicholas remembers times at KPRC 2

Bob Nicholas and Mike McGuff

With KPRC 2 celebrating its 70th anniversary, I can sit back and let the Houston NBC affiliate do all the work!

Longtime anchor Bob Nicholas recently appeared on the station after many years. You can see that and Bill Balleza's Facebook Live interview below.

The photo above is my personal recollection of Nicholas' career with channel 2. I interviewed him as a TH Rogers School fourth grader!

I'm pretty sure I am writing this blog now partially because of that moment that took my life into a TV news path.

Click here to see more history from KPRC.





CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here