support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Jennifer Reyna and Chita Craft are twins?

Houston Internet blows up over the Jennifer Reyna and Chita Craft matching dress during the winter storm


KPRC 2 traffic anchor Jennifer Reyna and KHOU 11 meteorologist Chita Johnson Craft are trying to warn us to stay off the roads and indoors.

I actually walked to the store - I'm not getting on the road with fellow Houston drivers who don't know how to drive in this anymore than I do - and when I went in, I could not feel my face. I could barely talk. Totally numb. Now I've got that feeling once again. I can't explain you would not understand. This is not how I am. I have become comfortably numb.

Anyway, Reyna and Craft are trying to keep us safe, but Houston internet users are going nuts over the fact that the competing duo are wearing THE SAME DRESS!

From r/Houston on reddit to Instagram, users are like, "What snow? Where did they get the dress?"

And no, I don't think this is a conspiracy to get buzz or ratings. I want to think it was totally coincidental.

From what I can tell, neither TV talent is acknowledging the other one's current similar taste in clothes...or saying where that dress came from.

UPDATE
Former investigative reporter Keli Rabon has uncovered the answer concerning this Tala Dress. "It’s from Rent the Runway...brand is Susana Monaco," Rabon told mikemcguff.com. "The investigative reporter has it covered. LOL"

See the dress here.


And as to who wore it better? Well, RIP Joan Rivers and this blog ain't no Fashion Police.

All I can say is that on Instgram, at the time of this writing, Reyna has more likes.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Leave your comments here.

RELATED
Houston TV invaded by $23 weather dress





CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here