Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Rashi Vats has a baby

FOX 26 KRIV reporter Rashi Vats and KHOU 11 sports reporter Daniel Gotera have a baby boy

 photo RashiVats_DanielGotera_2014-28-640_zps6th8at9d.jpg

I told you last October how FOX 26 KRIV reporter Rashi Vats and KHOU 11 sports reporter Daniel Gotera were expecting.

Well their baby boy has arrived. No word if he is already credentialed for Texans practice at White Sulpur Springs yet.

"Meet my new man," Vats wrote on Facebook. "Rian Lincoln Gotera was born 2/11/17! Daniel and I are so in love!!! Still can't believe I'm a MOM! What!"

"I'm proud to introduce you to my new pride and joy...meet little Rian Lincoln Gotera," wrote Gotera on Facebook. "My wife Rashi (who is FANTASTIC) and I are beyond blessed. He was born yesterday, 7 pounds & 11 ounces...we haven't stopped smiling since. What an incredible feeling."





8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Rashi Vats and her husband Daniel Gotera on the birth of their baby boy! Rashi is so beautiful and Daniel is such a lucky guy! Little Rian is so adorable since he has such a handsome daddy and gorgeous mommy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for them. I hope their stations have enough sense not to run a week long segment of baby tips and pull them in to talk on air. KRAP 2 is doing that and we don't care what Sachse or McNeil's nanny's told them to say, or care for the ignorance the others are parading. Keep your children off air.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on "there" baby boy! (Ahem, Mike...) He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I hope she will come back to traffic. The older, latina they have doing it now, is really bad. She does not come across as well-educated and it seems like she has no experience. Sorry, but I'm not impressed with plastic surgery, tight clothes, fake hair and a lot of makeup. It takes more to impress me. I'm ready to go back to Darby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natasha Geigel is a fantastic person. Spreading falsehoods such as "plastic surgery" and "fake hair" so blatantly smacks of professional jealousy. Lay off Natasha. She's been in Houston around a year. Blame whomever it was that added traffic reporting responsibilities on her plate, of which she does an acceptable job considering her likely ongoing struggle in learning the highways and byways of the Houston metro.

      Delete
    2. Um, I'm not talking about Natasha. I do love how you seem to think pointing out surgery and fake looks means "jealousy" though. Does not realizing these things make these women look good point to stupidity and being a fool? Also, if you don't know the roads you should not be doing traffic.hahaha. You are really coming across like you stalk these women.

      Delete
    3. Geigel and Reyna are both fake, pseudo eye candy and overrated. Both should be in a different line of work.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.