Monday, March 21, 2016

Natasha Geigel joins FOX 26 KRIV

Looks like we were on to something...News 12 The Bronx/News 12 Brooklyn's Natasha Geigel joins FOX 26 KRIV

Natasha Geigel
Natasha Geigel
News 12 The Bronx/News 12 Brooklyn's Natasha Geigel is joining FOX 26 KRIV a station rep confirmed to mikemcguff.com. She will be a morning nightside reporter.

Looks like some folks in my blog's comments section know what's up.

 As I told you earlier this month, the New York anchor was moving to Houston and a commenter kept saying she would work at FOX 26.

Now I can tell you Geigel signed on the dotted line with the Houston FOX owned and operated station last week.

Congrats to anonymous...only you know who you are.

As I posted before, Geigel started at News 12 in June 2012 serving as the cable channel's traffic anchor, transportation reporter and anchor. She also hosted a show called Food for Thought.

Geigel attended the Connecticut School of Broadcasting and holds a BS in Exercise Science from SUNY Cortland.


*post updated with Geigel's position






11 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Lone Star State Natasha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to switch channel loyalty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon: I'm taking it you're not a big fan of Natasha ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are saying is she is hot and they will switch over to fox 26.

      Delete
    2. They are easily impressed and it's quite sad they base who they watch on who has the biggest boobs, biggest hair and most makeup.

      Delete
    3. She'll get more fans once Chita gets married.

      Delete
    4. Yes, because men like you really ever have a chance. I can always tell when men are not good-looking, or have not had women who " appear" to look good. I think you would be pretty surprised what these women look like with their real hair color, real hair,no makeup and no surgery. You would walk right pass them!

      Delete
  4. Thank You...she will do great here in Houston

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks like Theresa from 94.5 The Buzz.

    I think they need to meet up and take a photo so we can see the similarities.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well since Lindsey Day left, I think she'll be my new crush.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is she there to replace antone? I'm wondering if Michele will continue after a third child?

    ReplyDelete