Friday, September 25, 2015

Amy Davis & Joel Eisenbaum have a new banjo of joy

KPRC 2 reporters Amy Davis and Joel Eisenbaum deliver baby boy

Amy Davis
Amy Davis
KPRC 2 reporters Amy Davis and Joel Eisenbaum have delivered their latest package of joy. TV people, did you get that? Package? Like a TV story but I called the baby...OK never mind, I'll shut up.

Anyways, welcome Thomas Banjo Eisenbaum into the world who was born last weekend. He weighed in at 6lbs. 11oz.

"Spending my mornings (& days & nights) with this little man," the proud mamma posted on Facebook. "My new alarm clock that goes off every 2 hours. He even smiled for his introduction!"

Sounds like he's TV ready with a million dollar smile!

Thomas makes a trifecta of kids for the Eisenbaum's. As I've blogged before, the TV power couple had Piper in 2014 and Jackson in 2011.

Congrats!

Spending my mornings (& days & nights) with this little man! Happy Thursday from Tommy Banjo Eisenbaum- my new alarm clock that goes off every 2 hours. He even smiled for his introduction!
Posted by KPRC2 Amy Davis on Thursday, September 24, 2015



5 comments:

  1. Hope he doesn't look like the kid who played the banjo in Deliverance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the family on the new bundle of joy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Who's gonna rip off Consumer Reports stories, or embarrass herself in 8th-rate Marvin Zindler Rip-Off Restaurant Reports while she's off air?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's kind of ugly. To me, she has always seemed to be one of the more genuine people on air at Channel 2.

      Delete
    2. Ugly? I think it's a very accurate characterization of her "skills".
      Had he/she gone off on her appearance, choice of weird baby names, etc., I'd agree -- ugly. But I find those comments to be in the ballpark of accurate.

      Delete