Thursday, September 25, 2014

Kaitlin McCulley joins KTRK 13

Kaitlin McCulley joins KTRK 13 from WIAT 42 Birmingham, Alabama

Kaitlin McCulley
Kaitlin McCulley
Melissa Hawkes over at KPRC 2 wasn't the only new reporter to hit the Houston TV airwaves recently. So did reporter Kaitlin McCulley who joined KTRK abc13.

Previously, McCulley was an MMJ/reporter at WIAT 42 Birmingham, Alabama where she worked since 2011. Before that she interned at MSNBC's Morning Joe in 2009 and WWSB-TV, Tampa.

McCulley is a gradate of Samford University in Birmingham.

I've covered WIAT Birmingham in the past. That's because former KHOU 11 and KTRK abc13 meteorologist Gene Norman now works there.






6 comments:

  1. Who does she replace at Ch. 13 ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if only Art Rascon could pronounce her name correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rascon sure does need to spell better LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Conservative Democrat, you must be one miserable, little, sad human being. I read Mike's blog quite regularly and most of your comments are filled with spite and venom. You attempt to tear down successful people because you probably never accomplished anything important. I feel sorry for you. I will stop "bashing" you now, because then I'd be just like you. I choose to be happy. Your comments make me sad to know there are people like you in this world. Have a great day!

      Delete
    2. Anon from 10/04/2014,

      I'm a very successful person having made millions from my father's energy industry business.

      Contact me at gross645@hotmail.com

      You're just an uppity WETBACK.

      Delete
  4. Nice smile. It's a shame I don't watch 13 anymore. Now that would change if they'd dump Tom Koch.

    ReplyDelete