- Meteorologist Orders Staffers to the Basement as Tornado Sweeps Through Tupelo
- Guy's Huge, Stupid Bike Looks Pretty Smart After Flash Flood
- Houston anchors lose KGW Sunrise playoff bet, go hipster
- Portland anchors agree to friendly wager with KENS 5 for Spurs vs. Trail Blazers series
- Eyewitness News reveals KENS 5 Spurs Desk
- Reporter Gets Stuck in Mud, Rescued by Photographer
- San Antonio Living Image
- WOAI Daytime @ Nine Image Final
- Fox 7 News Spring 2014 image spot
- What Do Young Viewers Want from TV News?
Fresh face to grace new KSAT hour
Fiona Gorostiza, formerly a weathercaster and feature reporter Dallas' KDFW, joins KSAT San Antonio as a new lifestyle show host.
Former Fox4 weathercasters Ron Jackson's new gig
He's hitting the radio.
Last whiffs of CW33's Nightcap, with remaining on-air talent let go in preparaton for NewsFix
Tribune-owned, Dallas-based CW33 has taken some of its final steps toward implementing the narrator-driven NewsFix.
KDFW Dallas Earns A Spot In Guinness Book of Records
KDFW, the Fox affiliate in Dallas-Fort Worth market, and its partners, Comerica Bank and Iron Mountain, won the Guinness World Record for Most Paper Collected in a 24-Hour Period.
Jenny Doren joins WFAA-TV
Jenny Doren has been hired as a digital journalist at WFAA. She comes from WJLA-TV and Newschannel 8 (ABC) in Washington, D.C.
Michigan judge issues new arrest warrant for WFAA8 anchor Shon Gables, with bond now set at $100,000
The price on her head keeps getting higher for WFAA8 anchor-reporter and fugitive Shon Gables.
Judge declares mistrial in DJ rape case
A judge declared a mistrial Friday in the case of a Dallas radio disc jockey accused of raping a 14-year-old girl.
- Mistrial Declared in Christian DJ Rape Case
Dallas Morning News Revamps Biz Section
The Dallas Morning News has made extensive changes to the Sunday and weekday print versions of its Business section.
KPRC Local 2 Bill Balleza's twin
Admit it, they do look alike.
Rojas named Univision network correspondent
Univision network is opening a new bureau in McAllen, Texas and Univision 45 KXLN's Pedro Rojas will be its first correspondent.
HISD May Leave City's Public TV Station Amid Fears That Nobody's Watching
What if you put on a show, with heart and soul, with pizzazz, with stretching your declining resources as far as they could go - and nobody showed up to watch it?
Features from the Rice History Corner
Look at the history of Houston broadcasting.
Another S.A. TV exit! Anchor leaving news job
KABB’s lead anchorwoman is leaving her TV news job for both family and career reasons. Cynthia Lee is exiting her second go-round as 9 p.m. news co-anchor on the Fox affiliate.
- News Anchor Cynthia Lee making a career change
KTSA talk host mourns loss of his son
Longtime San Antonio radio personality Trey Ware and his wife Nancy suffered a devastating loss.
We go live to...uhh
We're going to go out on a limb here and predict that there will be at least one less live shot in the KXAN (Austin) newscast for a while.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Texas job changes across the state & the San Antonio shakeup
- KHOU 11 experiences layoffs
- Amy Davis returns to KPRC2
- Stephen Dean exits WRTV 6 Indianapolis
- KPRC ND Deborah Collura leaves for WCNC Charlotte
- KUHF's Carrie Feibel receives regional Edward R. Murrow
- Houston winners in the 2014 Edward R. Murrow Awards