support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Where is Cindy Burbano of Telemundo Houston KTMD?

UPDATE 6/2013
Cindy Burbano lands at Mega 101

Cindy Burbano of Telemundo Houston is off the air right now

Cindy Burbano
Cindy Burbano
Cindy Burbano of Telemundo Houston 47 KTMD is the type of anchor that makes me wish I could speak Spanish. However lately, I've been getting emails from her viewers wondering where the heck she is.

Well, Burbano confirms to me she has indeed been off the air.

"I have been off TV and at the moment I am doing lots of traveling and taking a well needed vacation," Burbano told mikemcguff.com. "In respect to future projects, I am currently considering a couple of options still in the industry but until I make a final decision, I can't disclose the details."

According to her Facebook page, Burbano has worked in Texas, Georgia, Florida and California. Based on Burbano's above answer, I'm not sure to put this in the present/past tense, but she anchors Telemundo Houston's morning news followed by Breves AM. She reports for the stations 5 and 10pm newscasts. Nationally she is the Texas correspondent for Un Nuevo Dia and Al Rojo Vivo which both air nationally on Telemundo.

She tells me that she loves her viewers and hopes to be with them soon.

UPDATE 6/2013
Cindy Burbano lands at Mega 101



CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here