- Reporter Stayed Calm As a Roach Crawled All Over Him During a Live Broadcast
- Spider Makes Cameo During Newscast
- Tom Hanks Drops F-Bomb on Good Morning America
- News anchor cursing
- Senate Candidate Apologizes For Saying Male Reporter Is ‘Prettier’ Than Candy Crowley
- News 4 WOAI anchor on fire?
- Everybody Loves Babe on CBS 11!
- Wasp Flies Through KWTV Commentary
Wolf Delkus and a disheveled Dale
The Pete 'n' Dale show, starring weathercaster Pete Delkus and sports anchor Dale Hansen, resumed in earnest Monday on the 6 p.m. edition.
WFAA8 gets Jobin Panicker from KSEE-TV
WFAA8 continues to replenish its reporting staff, adding Jobin Panicker from KSEE.
Jason Wheeler to Dallas
Jason Wheeler joins WFAA from KEYE.
Big Tex blaze makes page one
Big Tex burning was top news in Dallas and Fort Worth.
Reporters Banned From Dentist's Dallas Mansion
A dentist accused of Medicare fraud won a restraining order against the real estate reporter and Belo-owned television station that he claims have defamed him.
- UPDATE: Judge decides WFAA may not photograph dentist's house from air for 13 days
- Dentist Goes to War With Belo Station
NBC owned stations launching multicast channel
The new multicast channel featuring a mix of classic TV shows, movies and original programming will debut on the 10 NBC Owned Television Stations (like KXAS NBC 5) early next year and the group is looking for affiliates in other markets.
IHeartRadio Adds Local News Streams For 20 Cities
Repeating loop of news headlines, weather and traffic for the likes of Dallas and Houston.
Keep it classy, Houston
Ron Burgundy "joins" the KHOU 11 morning team on set.
TV news ready to pull out big guns for sweeps
While everyone gears up for the final stretch of the presidential race, S.A.'s TV-news teams are busy preparing for their own crucial contest - November sweeps.
- Who will you vote for – on local TV?
New GM for San Antonio cluster
Breeanna Malik upgrades from director of sales to market manager of Clear Channel’s seven-station San Antonio cluster.
Spotlighting Austin's Sports Directors: KVUE's Mike Barnes, the shy guy
KVUE's Mike Barnes claims that his on-air persona and off-camera demeanor are quite different.
Fox 7’s Dave Cody, the veteran guy
In the third of a five part series, the dean of Austin sportscasters, Dave Cody, talks about his many great experiences.
Longhorn Network is both blessing, curse for Brown
Texas coach Mack Brown said he is not comfortable with the amount of access the Longhorn Network has to his program.
- LHN needs more Mack Brown shows, not fewer
New owner of Fox affiliate serving Abilene taps general manager with local ties
Addison-based London Broadcasting Company, the new owner of several television stations in Texas, including Fox affiliates in Abilene and San Angelo, has tapped West Texas native Justin Riggan as vice president and general manager in charge of operations of the newly acquired stations.
Local TV personnel updates and Weekend TV Picks
Mornings and weekends are shaking up on the three major Amarillo newscasts.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Fox 26's Kristin Kane says goodbye
- The 88.7 KUHF NPR drinking game
- KPRC 2's Eric Braate returns to the green screen
- Houston TV anchors who were network stars
- Houston Press' Craig Hlavaty discusses the good and bad of dream jobs
- NBC5 KXAS names Deanna Dewberry Consumer/Investigative Reporter & anchor
- Fox 4 KDFW hires Latoya Silmon
- Dating scam reads like TV sweeps