AUDIO: While I'm away from blogging and posting Houston media news on my Facebook page, go listen to an interview I did on Black Coffee Radio about Houston TV and the Rock 101 KLOL Documentary!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

The KUBE 57 fall 2011 TV program schedule

Here is the The KUBE 57 fall 2011 TV program schedule. I want to offer this since my blog became the place for a time to see what was airing on the new channel 57 when it debuted as The KUBE. Now go watch your favorite show.

Kube Program Grid - Fall 2011

1 comment:

  1. they've ditched almost all the classic tv shows. can't say i blame them ... there was a lot of good syndie stuff no one else in town had grabbed. but ... i liked it better when all the shows from yesteryear were front and center.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.