Tuesday, August 09, 2011

PICS: KHOU 11's Chita Johnson with Texans cheerleaders


Sunday night, before Monday's total financial meltdown, I posted a photo of KPRC 2's Jennifer Reyna with some Houston Texans cheerleaders. It was to cheer you up before you lost much of your 401K and other investments. It's the least I could do.

 So today, after the accounts have been largely wiped out, I offer you an entire web gallery of new KHOU 11 meteorologist Chita Johnson with the Houston Texans cheerleaders. It's becoming very apparent there are two camps forming in Houston. The lines are being drawn. Judging by comments on this blog and in other message boards, some Houston TV news viewers are going to one side of the line for Reyna and the other for Chita. Which side are you on?

 Like I said before, KHOU knows it has a powerful weapon with Chita. Now it is capitalizing by sending her to cheerleader practice. Smart move. And think of all those guys people clicking on these photos online. Maybe whomever hired Chita should replace Timothy Geithner and crew!

 And while you're here anyway, I noticed during Monday's Len at Work: A day in the life of a big rig trucker, Cannon was filmed wearing some fancy designer sunglasses. Click on the title to find out which designer protects this KHOU anchor's eyes!

22 comments:

  1. Chita is, by far, the more attractive of the two and she'll mop the floor with Reyna's hair.
    That said, I prefer to get my TV news, weather, traffic and sports from talanted and qualified professionals. There are too many quota fillers, nepotism beneficiaries, surgically enhanced dimwits and no-personality-having non-readers on the air.
    And we know which camp these two fall in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Reyna vs. Chita, you know what it's like the man's version of Twilight now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, Chita to me is hot, but Reyna has the slight edge, plus I've met her in person before, and all I can say is what you see on TV is only part of her beauty, seeing her in person you will realize how beautiful she is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is that I hope no one in Houston makes Team Reyna or Team Chita T shits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reyna all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Mike, why don't you make a poll on who's hotter? Then maybe we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. tv locals have my vote, so its jennifer reyna. its a revolving door at khou and i believe david paul is the only local anchor from houston....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Team Cheetah baby! Who's David Paul?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just glad that the KHOU weather department finally has some personality, and I wish we saw more of Chita throughout the day, not just on the 4pm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nanon @ 4:47, Jennifer Reyna is local? I know someone who knows her very well and she tells me she was born and raised in San Antonio, TX.

    ReplyDelete
  11. is this even a contest? i did some research and not only is chita johnson a total babe, but apparently she's got some brains. The girl is certified by AMS and the NWA. Do you they even give traffic credentials?? I'm with Chita!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jennifer is a cute chick but Chita is unpolished star. Id like to see these ladies mud wrestle for a local charity. I give Chita the edge but then again I prefer blondes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. me too. but not bleached blondes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Threesome with Reyna and Chita!

    ReplyDelete
  15. If anyone's doing a threesome, it should be Isiah Carey, Dom Sochse and Frank Billingsley.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Are Jennifer Reyna and Chita Johnson single?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anon from 10:29, Chita is most likely single, for Reyna I think is a toss-up.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mike, why don't you start a poll on Jennifer Reyna vs. Chita Johnson?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Based on how poorly Reyna's doing this morning on KPRC, she'd lose worse here than she did on that KILT poll a few months ago. (Can someone teach her to speak without sucking in air so loudly every time she takes a breath? It's annoying enough just hearing her stumble while pronouncing big person words...)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just saw Irika Sargent on Ch 2. with Eisembaum. What a breath of fresh air. Does this mean the failed Nerf Jacquez experiment is over?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I could never choose between them. Both are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. she preety hot

    ReplyDelete

AD