Saturday, April 09, 2011

KTRK 13 meteorologist Casey Curry fills-in on ABC's GMA


Photobucket


Photobucket



KTRK 13 meteorologist and rising star Casey Curry is going national! The big news...she is filling in this weekend on ABC's Good Morning America (GMA).

Naturally the mikemcguff.com blog is all over it. Here are some screen grabs and video from the Saturday morning broadcast.

Casey did great. GMA is way different than a local TV weather segment. Casey was standing in front of a huge screen and the camera was set to a full body shot. She also incorporated a lot of video into the weather casts.

There was no mention of Curry's network fill-in role on the local KTRK news and weather breaks during GMA even though she was the one tossing directly to them.

Congrats Casey. Just make sure you take the jet stream back to Houston!

Here is a quick video montage of Curry in action on ABC.

video

RELATED
High quality video of KTRK 13 meteorologist Casey Curry on ABC's GMA

(Thanks Susan)

14 comments:

  1. I am a fan of Casey Curry. Very sweet and knowledgeable meteorologist.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Casey and congrats on go to the Big screen! Great job and you look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan too. Congrats Casey on your trip to the big screen. You looked great and you did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know if Casey is married?

    Glenda Mundy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am a big fan. Do you know if Casey is married? I thought I saw her sporting a ring recently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is so beautiful and intelligent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought at first I dreamed it, you were great Casey. But you can' t leave us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Casey,you did a fantastic job on GMA today!! I am not surprised though. You are a true professional, really know your stuff and have a tremendous television presence. You make Houston proud. Keep up the good work. Christine Willie - Houston.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a big fan of Casey Curry. She is a great meteorologist! We love her beautiful personality and her presence on the morning team of KTRK news. I was so excited to see her on Good Morning America and even more excited to see her again today. Casey, we are pulling for you to make the GMA cast and we will miss you here in Houston! Keep up the great work you are doing and many blessings for your future career. From Teresa Reneau, Conroe/Woodlands resident

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is fine as frog hair....

    ReplyDelete
  11. E.G, Reynolods1/11/2012 11:43:00 AM

    I am also a fan of casey Love the way she dress and herself together Nice young lady!!yep nice Love you casey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice outfit this morning casey rockin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I think we all love the rain

    ReplyDelete
  13. Go!!!!!!!!1 Casey thanks for the rain you look Great!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Valentine Day from From me and my Wife,I watch you guys every morning,your dress is pretty, I love it. your dress is pretty and it look good on you. you carry yourself like a S.M. super modle!!!!!!!!!! Good Job Don't stop doing the good work. Love you

    ReplyDelete

AD