AUDIO: While I'm away from blogging and posting Houston media news on my Facebook page, go listen to an interview I did on Black Coffee Radio about Houston TV and the Rock 101 KLOL Documentary!

Friday, December 03, 2010

Christmas light and music show in Pearland, TX plus allergy free Xmas trees

 


Last holiday weekend I went into full Christmas mode. I've been passing by a house in Pearland for years that is decorated to the max and wondered why no one has ever put it on Houston TV! Last Friday I changed that and put it on KIAH 39. For web geeks out there, this is a DIY and opensource software project. CLICK TO: See the Christmas music and light show

The next day I went out to Brookshire, TX to find out how to pick the perfect Christmas Tree. What I found is that there is a type of tree that is actually less bothersome for allergy sufferers. It's why I never have had a real tree in my home. CLICK HERE FOR NOTHING TO SNEEZE AT: Allergy free Christmas trees exist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.