AUDIO: While I'm away from blogging and posting Houston media news on my Facebook page, go listen to an interview I did on Black Coffee Radio about Houston TV and the Rock 101 KLOL Documentary!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Former KTRK 13 staffer becomes Houston Chronicle blogger

I've been blogging about David Yarbrough since 2008 when he gave me a makeover with the pictured poncho (we met as colleagues at KTRK 13). His popular Style Points blog has landed him as a guest blogger on mikemcguff.com and now a more permanent home on the Houston Chronicle's website.

Style Profile - Rise to the occasion with men's fashion expert David Yarbrough - is one of the newest blogs on chron.com. Make sure to check it out.  You might actually learn something that can help you unlike the junk my blog.

http://blogs.chron.com/styleprofile/

RELATED
- Top 10 fashion mistakes men make - and how to avoid them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.