support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, October 01, 2010

What happened to the Gateway to Houston lights burn out on the US 59 bridges?

 


Remember those nice lights that adorned the top of the US 59 bridges? They burned out for the last time a few years ago. Now some of the lights are dangling on the Dunlavy Street Bridge. The light fasteners are falling too. Why aren't they being fixed? And why are the falling lights not being removed? Watch for those answers from my KIAH 39 News report. CLICK TO READ FULL STORY

Oh if that does not interest you...wait till you see my standup inside the package!  Wow, it was really over the top!  Thanks for all the kind words out there about my KIAH 39 work.  This report contains my first live shot in a decade!  Watch it to see if I blew it.

(Thanks to Jim Parsons and Swamplot) CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here