support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sexy Halloween costumes: Too sexy or just right?

 


Before you call me a wet blanket (I'm sure I've been called worse), have you ever noticed that Halloween costumes for women have gotten sexier over the years? Blame it on society and what sells I guess. It was my Saturday night story for KIAH 39 News.  READ: Are Halloween costumes getting too sexy?

By doing this story, at least I got to talk about the cast of Jersey Shore on live TV. That's one more thing I can cross off the list. Maybe I should have worn one of those sexy outfits for the live shot - you know, good reporter involvement. The consultants would have eaten it up. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here