support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Top 5 Houston area cell phone wreck hot spots

 


Here is my story on KIAH 39 News from last Friday. It's a cool story. Thanks to the hard work of Jennifer Peebles from TexasWatchdog.com, we know the top 5 cell phone wreck hot spots from TXDOT accident report data. No other Houston TV station has covered this that I know of. READ THE STORY

Honestly when I was at KTRK, I would have tried to save this story for sweeps.

http://www.texaswatchdog.com/ CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here