Friday, April 30, 2010

KTRK 13 producer jumps in front of the camera

KTRK 13 news producer Stephanie Palmer is taking off for Aggie country to be on camera in the Bryan-College Station TV market.

"I am fortunate to have begun my career in Houston as a producer," she told the mikemcguff.com blog. "However, I am leaving KTRK to pursue my first love - reporting. I am especially happy to be working for KBTX [Channel 3]. As a Huntsville native, I am excited to tell stories where my family and friends can watch!"

Congrats to Stephanie. You'll be able to catch her on the Gray Television owned station the second week of May.

7 comments:

  1. Steph we love you and we will miss you. Thanks for all the lunches and home cooked meals. And all those late night chats and words of advice. I will never forget them. Thanks for the tears and jears. Wish you the best Baby Girl! The news aint be the same with out you. But you must move on in order to make a name for your self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love and kisses from the staff at Majic 102 FM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much sucess to you sista Steh. Wishing you the best on your new journey. The Breakfast Club.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be careful when SJL is around, she might just trample you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie: WE LOVE YOU! AND WISH YOU THE BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much!!! I wish I knew you wrote the first and fifth comments. -- Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. *** who, not you ~SJP

    ReplyDelete