support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, March 05, 2010

McGuff on 950 KPRC with @garf around 10:30am Friday

Heads up...I will be on The High Tech Texan radio show with THE Michael Garfield today at 10:30am. Where? On 950 KPRC of course. Listen online at the950.com.

I'll be plugging my Mayor Annise Parker social media interview (you also might notice a larger graphic on the top of the blog concerning this too).

Since one of Garf's topics Thursday was about the kid playing air traffic control, I thought I might have James make an appearance in my place. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here