AUDIO: While I'm away from blogging and posting Houston media news on my Facebook page, go listen to an interview I did on Black Coffee Radio about Houston TV and the Rock 101 KLOL Documentary!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Coolest College Courses

The Huffington Post is going academic and looking for cool college courses:

Why sit in that English Lit or Econ 101 or Psych class when you can take a course on the Philosophy and Star Trek? (Thanks, Georgetown U!) Or iPhone Application Programming? (Go Stanford!) Or, our personal favorite, a class on the making of maple syrup (Loving you, Alfred U.) SEE THE CLASSES

If I was in college I would like to take a class on how to make a cool looking Facebook or Twitter photo for my profile.

(Thanks Brian!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.