Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Technology Bytes audio makeover by Mike McGuff



We've been really hyping this up. Here is the story.  I asked Jay Lee if I could do voice overs/audio production work to change up Technology Bytes on 90.1 KPFT in Houston. He said yes.

I presented my finished work to the Geek Radio gang and they liked it for the most part but were not sure how the audience would react to the big change. I believe there will be a vote to decide on what to do next. You can listen to three of my audio changes above and decide for yourself. The different pieces are marked at the beginning of each piece.

Enjoy.

If you want to hire me for voice over/audio production work, my email is on the right side of this blog. I can help you spruce up that podcast or video project.

4 comments:

  1. Make that THREE visitors to your site directed there from Technology Bytes!

    I think you have done a great job, Mike. I don't want to be rude, but I do miss you on TV. You have always done an excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I am sure there are lots of people coming over from geekradio.com. I was just joking since they were razzing me about just linking to other's work on my blog. Just yesterday I did an interview with the Pat Gray of the Glenn Beck show...probably not bringing that up on KPFT though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike, this makes me miss the old days. A lot. I've been slowly collecting up old KWBU liners, show recordings, etc with the grand plan of putting them all up online as an archive. The production work sounds great. Keep it up.
    dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work McGuff. Thanks for the new intro music. It'll be interesting to see what the guys decide.

    ReplyDelete