AUDIO: While I'm away from blogging and posting Houston media news on my Facebook page, go listen to an interview I did on Black Coffee Radio about Houston TV and the Rock 101 KLOL Documentary!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Car filled with Christmas lights on the inside

KPRC Channel 2's Ryan Korsgard reports on a Houston woman who decorates the inside of her car with lights and other items for Christmas. Talk about an Art Car in reverse I guess:

It started with an inverter to power the lights and it grew. Now there are about 100 Christmas lights, just as many cotton balls and enough white stuff to cover a queen-sized bed. Even the window sills have a coat of snow.

Brown's daughter, 8-year-old Elora Blackburn, said, "It just makes me think about Christmas a lot and it fills my heart! "

Usually there's a little snow scene beside Elora in the back seat, complete with a lighted Christmas tree, Santa and Frosty. But on Sunday, Baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph were on parade. READ THE REST

WATCH THE VIDEO

I think it is time that Internet Broadcasting Systems allows users of click2houston.com to embed its video. Come on, everyone else is doing it!

1 comment:

  1. That is fantastic! I kept on wondering why they filled the car with Christmas lights, How does it feel to be inside? I know it's hot inside.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.