support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Inside scoop on media blogging

Here is a great post by Paul Boutin of VentureBeat about how the New York Times uses blogging. If you are a member of the media blogging or just have an interest, you should read this.

While abc13.com's blogging program is not as large as the New York Times program obviously, I am still proud of what I set up there. I started writing the first, went on to build all the others and teach the bloggers how to fill them. Heck, my blogging program even got praise from Dean Betz of the Houston Chronicle and he's the competition!

RELATED
- Covering a Hurricane Twitter style CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here