support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, June 08, 2009

Former KENS 5 reporter dating LA mayor

It's no secret that Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa likes to date television reporters. Now the mayor has added a former KENS 5 San Antonio reporter to that list.

The LA Times and multiple media outlets such as CNN have linked former Miss USA and current KTLA Channel 5 reporter Lu Parker and Villaraigosa together. Parker left KENS 5 and San Antonio for LA.

Maybe Parker will tweet about it - www.twitter.com/LuParker.  Check out her photos at http://www.luparker.com/.

I actually sat behind Villaraigosa's ex-wife (they were still married at the time) at a taping of the George Lopez Show. That's the only personal thing I can add to this since I have never dated a TV reporter while married. I've also never been a mayor.  Nor did I date a mayor when I was a TV reporter.  

- L.A. mayor is dating local newscaster
- LA Mayor dating Lu Parker
- VILLARAIGOSA IS DATING LOCAL NEWSCASTER


CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here