support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

PICS: Body Art Expo Houston (tattoo photos)

I went to the Body Art Expo Houston last weekend at Reliant Center and snapped some photos of the tattoos and body art.

SEE THE PHOTOS

This was like taking photos while balancing on a tight rope! I obviously work for a family friendly site, but there was a lot of stuff around there that wasn't necessarily family friendly! Don't worry, I think I pulled it off.

RELATED
Sunday Afternoon at the Tattoo & Body Art Expo CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here