support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

My photos of X-treme skaters and BMXers

I went out to Magnolia High School the other day and photographed some extreme sports dudes who have participated in the X Games (including Koji Kraft (Chicago, Illinois), Jay Eggleston (Denver, Colorado), Trevor Meyer (St. Park, Minnesota), Anthony Furlong (Tampa, Florida), Jay Stevason (Toronto, Canada) and Marc Englehart).

That's right, Mike McGuff on a tall ramp with guys whizzing past me on skateboards, bikes and skates. My stunt was making it up and down the ladder without falling.

SEE THE PHOTOS CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here