support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, March 20, 2009

PICS: Spring break on Galveston's beach

Like I said on Twitter, I know my job seems "real difficult" sometimes. Here are photos I took this week from the beach in Galveston. How is tourism in Galveston after Hurricane Ike? Here is your answer.

SEE THE PHOTOS


While beaches had spring breakers,  I went down to The Strand around 1pm Wednesday and found that area very dead.  Hopefully business picks up on the evenings and weekends there.  I understand that there are more bars opening up in the empty shops. Is The Strand the next 6th Street?

My wife said James has had an affect on my photography. She noticed that I was shooting lots of dads and their sons. I didn't even notice till she pointed it out. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here