support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Sunday, March 08, 2009

New Houston TV anchors...sort of

A source from inside KPRC Channel 2 tells me Rachel McNeill is  the new 4pm anchor replacement for Wendy Corona. McNeill is not exactly a new anchor in town since she's been pulling weekend duty at the big 2 for years. If I didn't have a good source inside, I could have read her bio to find out too! She will be paired with Jerome Gray. Congrats Rachel. No word on her weekend anchor replacement.

Also lots of people have been emailing me to ask about Channel 13 KTRK's new weekend anchor. It's another familiar Houston news face, Katie McCall formerly of Channel 39 KHCW KIAH. McCall went to Chicago's WBBM in between. I think she first appeared on air Friday.

(Image courtesy of Click2Houston and photogslounge.net) CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here