support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

12 Twitter Stream Aggregators To Make You Smarter

When I was in college, I had a hard time going to sleep because I felt like I was going to miss something going on in the dorm. Twitter is the same way. So much to read, so little time.

Well, you can't cheat sleep (I am no good on Ambien trust me) but you can kind of cheat Twitter with aggregators.

12 Twitter Stream Aggregators To Make You Smarter

One of my favorite Twitter account aggregators is @houstontwit.

(via Shay West) CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here