support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Kill your blog?

Dwight Silverman of the Houston Chronicle points out the Wired editorial on killing your blog and just using social networks like Facebook and Twitter.

I feel like I have the best of both worlds since I just repost on those places too.

Don't kill your blogs.  If you want to start one, just do it.  If you don't think good things can come from it, take a look at StylePointer .  After writing his blog he now writes for Houston Modern Luxury Magazine.

What do I get out of blogging?  I now have a place to share my Web surfing findings, I've made new friends and hopefully I help entertain you throughout the day while you try to avoid your boss or that annoying guy who burps in his cube all day. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here