support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dallas KDFW Fox 4 anchor Baron James likes pink socks

OK, I thought the headline for this post was pretty funny when I put it up there.  Dallas KDFW Fox 4 anchor Baron James gets interviewed by the Dallas Morning News and talks about how fashion is therapy for him:


"Murder, death, destruction? Come on. The good news starts when I put on a pair of pink socks," he says, pointing to his radioactively fuchsia Polo socks. "If I am caught up in the pain of the story, I may just look down at my socks and think, 'Ahhh – all is right with the world.'" READ THE REST



Thanks to Baron James and this article I now know that Ralph Lauren's  birth name is Ralph Lifschitz.

(Image courtesy of tulisoma.com) CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here