support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Blogger in draft REALLY changes

It's no secret that I like to use Blogger.com as my blogging platform. Many times I use Blogger in Draft to see what new things those crazy Google kids are working on.

They've been REALLY busy.

The Blogger Editing Tool looks and acts very differently now.  My only complaint, bring back the WYSIWYG tools to the 'Edit HTML' tab.  That makes a big difference.

Here are the details:
New Feature: New Post Editor
New Feature: Embedded Comment Form
Webmaster Tools for Blogger
New Feature: Star Ratings
New Feature: Import and Export
Updates and Bug Fixes for June 26th CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here