support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Wes' Weather World blog

I've noticed a surge in traffic on the MikeMcGuff.com Blog from Raleigh-Durham. What's the source? Wes's Weather World blog of course.

The blog is written by former KPRC Channel 2 meteorologist Wes Hohenstein. When he left Houston, it made big news for this blog. I had just started this sucker and was overwhelmed by visitor's looking for their Wes news! READ MY FULL INTERVIEW WITH WES

Well, Wes was kind enough to add my blog to his favorites section. Thanks Wes! That explains the jump in North Carolina traffic.

Now if I can just get The Chief to add my blog to his blog roll. Heck, I built his weather blog and I still can't even get on it! Maybe I can get him to predict lottery numbers for me though.

(Image courtesy of KPRC) CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here