support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

David Lee Roth clean vocals plus STP touring!

I just sent this one out on Twitter and thought I need to put it on the blog too. This clip is all over the Internet at this point and I can't get enough of it. I can listen to it over and over.

It's one of David Lee Roth's clean vocal tracks from the Van Halen song Runin' with the Devil. That's right, there is no music, just him. Some find it to be pure comedy, which it is.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

These vocals do not match up to the album version of the song so I guess these are not the originals.

I can't even imagine the amount of remixes that are about to hit the Web using these David Lee Roth vocals. Some with talent could mash him into oblivion!

And oh yeah, Scott Weiland and the boys from Stone Temple Pilots are having a reunion tour this summer!


CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here