Friday, November 09, 2007

TMZ: Christopher Plummer hangs up on KPRC's Walton and Johnson

I never expected to open TMZ.com and find a story on Houston's Walton and Johnson from The 9-5-0 Radio Mojo KPRC, but I just did.

Seems like the morning duo, who now have like a seven hour long show, were interviewing Christoper Plummer (The Sound of Music) when all of a sudden the famous actor hangs up on them out of anger.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

Walton and Johnson explain their side of the events:

The 5 second interview with Christopher Plumber was an astounding moment that has now ended up on TMZ. We actually knew that is new film is called "Man in a Chair" but it is this hosts custom to let the guest talk about the product he is graciously receiving a free plug for in return for the glorious presence of his or hers "celebrity presence".


5 comments:

  1. I remember watching Christopher Plummer in "Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country" playing the part of General Clang of the Klingon Empire.

    Qapla'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah I remember this man! So he was mad co he thought the duo didnt know his new film? ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hang up on them everyday by tuning the dial away from the show. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Based on the one response I got from a wingnut -- W&J makes the nutters laugh. I'd think that audience is shrinking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I'm not the biggest fan of Hollyweird these days but...I have no idea who Plummer is.

    It would have been to his benefit to fill me in on who he is rather than have the hosts do that for him.

    Having been a radio/tv broadcasting major, I'll side with W&J.

    Their view is "If you have something to say, SAY IT!"

    Plummer Failed in that regard.

    Badly.

    ReplyDelete

AD