support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, February 19, 2007

Brennan's of Houston cooking classes

Besides flowers, I took my wife to Brennan's of Houston's cooking class for Valentine's Day. This past Saturday the theme was Mardi Gras food.

I highly recommend this. My friend Lewanda passed the info on to me and was in attendance as well.

For $125 a couple, you're treated to hors d' oeuvres and Hurricanes when you arrive. Then it's off to the kitchen for a tour and finally upstairs for the class. There's a camera pointing down at the chef as he explains how to cook the restaurant's dishes. Questions are answered too.

They also served a white and red wine with the meal.

The wife loved it! CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here