support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Office inspired office prank

In the past I've mentioned that the Wife and I like The Office on NBC. So do her coworkers. While we were away on vacation, some folks in her office decided to pretend she was character Pam Beesley and prank her desk - The Office style:
"My chair was replaced with one of those ab balls, like what Dwight [Schrute] used. I had a huge fake wedding bouquet (since I'm Pam-cake), huge boxes with bows as my wedding presents, my phone was in my drawer and locked and all my personal things were wrapped in plastic. Haven't even had time to unwrap anything."
It sounds like things have finally returned to normal. Now that is an office that takes The Office seriously! Catch this season's first episode Thursday night.

CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here