support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Why do people hate Houston?





Sketkar blogs about the many interesting facts that make Houston a great place to live. Don't show these facts to anyone outside of our area...they won't believe you. Trust me, I've heard it all as a native Houstonian (you didn't know those existed did you?).

Yes, I am one of those that feels Houston does not get a fair shake. Why? As I commented on Sketkar's blog, maybe it's because Houston doesn't have the history the east coast cities have.

Other complaints I've heard - our sprawling city and humidity. Ask the northerners how bad the humidity really is when they are snowed in their homes. Houston, it's worth it.

Interesting about my native Houstonian comment. If most people you meet on a daily basis aren't from here, what does that mean? Why are so many people moving here if it is so bad?

Thanks to Russell for pointing this out.


CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here