support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

My Death Space - a tribute to MySpace users who have died

When I first saw this site, I wasn't sure if it was for real, a tribute or kind of sick. I'm still wondering. MyDeathSpace.com is a page that creates memorials for MySpace users who have passed away.

It's very sad to look at all of the young users who have died. But after all, people like to look at the obituaries in the paper, this is just the 21st century version for social networking sites. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here