support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Saturday, January 14, 2006

So who bought the AstroWorld rides?

The Six Flags AstroWorld auction got coverage as far away as Los Angeles. But we never learned who bought what. At least I didn't see it.

In a previous post, I listed some of the rides for sale. (Greezed Lightnin', XLR8, Vipir...etc)

As someone who is a native Houstonian and who loved going to the park, I have the right to know who bought my precious rides! Right?

Enter Six Flags AstroWorld spokeswoman Donna Marie Jendritza. I've worked with her on occasions on stories regarding Astroworld and her previous PR gigs. She's a nice person. So I thought I would shoot her an email inquiring who bought what. Guess what? I never heard a thing back.

Maybe the theme park dumped her like they did our hearts. Hopefully not.

So if anyone hears anything, please let me know. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here