support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, March 20, 2023

Mike McGuff in Washington, D.C. this week

Mike McGuff



Hello from Washington, D.C. this week where your favorite Texas media blogger is asking Houston-area members of Congress to help end Alzheimer's disease.

Don't worry, I'll have Texas media blog posts still coming, just like last week through spring break.

As an Alzheimer's Ambassador, I will meet staffers of my member of congress, Representative Lizzie Fletcher of the Texas 7th Congressional District.  If called upon, I will visit more offices until a fight against Alzheimer's is no longer needed.

Here is my story as an Alzheimer's Association, Houston & Southeast Texas Chapter Board Member fighting against the disease that took my mother's life.

If you live in Texas' 7th Congressional District (which has new boundaries), meaning Rep. Fletcher is currently your member of congress, JOIN MY AMBASSADOR TEAM HERE, and we can make sure that Rep. Fletcher along with Senators John Cornyn and Ted Cruz know we are serious about ending Alzheimer's disease!

You can help me in my fight by supporting my Walk to End Alzheimer's Houston team.  



For those of you who are not into fighting the disease, I will still have posts for you this week. 



CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here