support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, May 16, 2022

Fighting Alzheimer's disease in Washington DC this week

 

Mike McGuff in Washington DC

I'm in Washington DC this week for the first time since 2019 to ask our members of Congress to help end Alzheimer's disease.

As an Alzheimer's Ambassador, I will meet my member of congress, Representative Lizzie Fletcher of the Texas 7th Congressional District.  If called upon, I will visit more offices until a fight against Alzheimer's is no longer needed.

Since my last trip to our nation's capital, I have also become an Alzheimer's Association, Houston & Southeast Texas Chapter Board Member to help more in the fight against the disease that took my mother's life.

You can help me in my fight by supporting my Walk to End Alzheimer's Houston team.  

And if you live in Texas' 7th Congressional District, meaning Rep. Fletcher is currently your member of congress, JOIN MY AMBASSADOR TEAM HERE, and we can make sure that Rep. Fletcher along with Senators John Cornyn and Ted Cruz know we are serious about ending Alzheimer's disease!

For those of you who are not into fighting the disease, I will still have posts for you this week. 




CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here